The default value is 'Exit from system'.
Specify whether an 'Exit' option is to appear on process menus.
- If an Exit option is required, enter the text that is to be displayed.
- Specify *NONE (in uppercase characters) to indicate that the exit option is not required on process menus.
Tips & Techniques
- Change the text as required, particularly if you are running a system in a language other than English.
- You must recompile process menus after changing this option.
- If this option does not appear as a menu option, it does not prevent the user from using the exit function key.