Slave Systems cannot change partition definitions. Once a change has been made on the Master System, the definition must be updated in each Slave System.
Typical Administration tasks include:
- To install a new partition in the Slave System or update an existing partition, refer to System Initialization and Partition Definitions
- To initialize a partition in Visual LANSA, use Partition Initialization.
The Partition Initialization can include the following:
- Partition Initialization to create or update the Partition Definition.
- Visual LANSA Framework (optional) installation in the Partition.
- Personnel System Demonstration (optional) objects installed in the Partition.
Repository Synchronization can also be used to maintain partition definitions in Visual LANSA.