The default value is 'Display process or function HELP text'.
Specify whether a 'Help' option is to appear on process menus.
- If a Help Option is required, enter the text that is to be displayed.
- Specify *NONE (in uppercase characters) to indicate that the help option is not required on process menus.
Tips & Techniques
- Change this text as required, particularly if you are running a system in a language other than English.
- You must recompile process menus after changing this option.
- If this option does not appear as a menu option, it does not prevent the user from using the help function key(s).