In this section is an overview of working with LANSA.
1. If Visual LANSA has not been installed, you should review 2.1 Installing LANSA.
2. If you have an Independent Visual LANSA system installed, review 2.3 Independent System Administration for a list of tasks.
2. If you have a Slave Visual LANSA system installed, review 2.4 Slave System Administration for a list of tasks.
If you are unsure of the type of Visual LANSA system installed, refer to Choosing a Development Model and then review the appropriate task lists.
3. All Administrators should review 2.5 Development Environment Administration.
4. If you are using multiple configurations, review 2.1.4 Visual LANSA Administration.