This tab lets you:
- Specify the following
options for invoice, credit note, and debit note transactions:
- Whether you report 1099/CPRS payments, and whether you permit 1099/CPRS amounts to be edited.
- The default method for calculating tax on invoices (automatic or manual tax calculation).
- Whether to use document totals as default amounts subject to 1099/CPRS reporting on invoices, debit notes, and credit notes.
- Set options for
payment transactions, including:
- The default bank code for your company.
- The order in which to list documents when applying payments and credit notes in the Payment Entry form. See Displaying Open Documents in Payment Entry.
- Whether you enter adjustment transactions in payment batches.
- Whether you permit editing of system-generated batches (of payments).
- Set the default sort order when printing checks, which include:
- by Vendor Number
- by Payee Name
- by Payee Country
- by Payee Postal Code
- by Transaction Number
You can change your choices for these options at any time, provided no other Accounts Payable forms are in use.
For information about a tab on the Options form, click the corresponding link: