Display a List of Fields You Can Import and Export
Sage 300 ERP lets you display and print lists of the fields you can import or export for Accounts Payable records, including transaction batches. The report also indicates key fields.
To display a list of the fields you can import and export:
- Open the record or transaction-entry form for the type of record or transaction you want to import or export.
- For transaction fields, display an existing batch using the Batch Number field.
- From the File menu, click Import or click Export.
- If a File Import/Export Selection form appears (for example, if you clicked Import or Export on the Vendors form), select the type of record to import or export, and then click OK.
- On the form that appears, click Display Import Fields or Display Export Fields to display the name, type, and length of each field in the record that you can import or export.