Look up Payment Information
To look up payments:
- Open Accounts Payable
Transactions > Payment Inquiry.
The Payment Inquiry form displays all payments as the default list.
criteria to limit the list of payments, as needed.
You can select the following criteria:
- A range of bank codes to list payments that were processed using one of the bank codes that fall within the given range.
- A range of vendor numbers to view payments only for the vendors in the specified range. (Note that to include miscellaneous payments you must use blanks in the vendor number range.)
- A Payment status to include only payments that are outstanding, cleared, or returned, or you can display all payments that meet the other specified criteria.
- A transaction type to include only Prepayment or Payment transaction types, or you can display all payments that meet the other specified criteria.
- A range of payment dates to include only payments that were posted within the specified date range.
- A range of years and periods to include only payments that were posted within the specified year and period range.
- A range of payment numbers to limit the list to the specified range of payment numbers.
- Click the Go button
() to display payments that meet the selected criteria.
- To view a payment in the Payment Entry form, select (highlight) the payment on the list, then click the Document button.
- To view details of the payment (including, in a multicurrency system, any gains or losses on settlement of a document) in a separate Payment Information form, select the payment, then click the Open button.
- To print the Payment Inquiry report, click the Print button.