- Create messages to send with e-mailed letters.
- Use variables (field names) from your company database so that e-mailed messages will include vendor- or company-specific information.
You identify each e-mail message using a unique 16-character Message ID code.
When printing letters using the Letters/Labels form, select Vendor as the delivery method. You can then select the message ID for the message you want to send with the letter.
To create a message that you can use with letters that you e-mail to vendors
- Choose E-mail Messages from the A/P Setup folder.
- Complete the fields on the form. (For help with the fields, click the Field List button at the top of this page.)
- Enter the body of the message. Use field names, preceded by a dollar sign, to identify variable information that you want to include with the message.
- Click Add (or Save) when you are satisfied with your message.