Manually Create an Invoice for a Recurring Payable
Use this procedure if you accidentally delete a recurring payable invoice, or if you need to create an additional invoice for some other reason.
To create an invoice for a recurring payable:
- Choose Accounts Payable > A/P Vendors > Recurring Payables.
- In the Recurring Payable Code field, select the code for the type of payable.
- In the Vendor Number field, select the vendor whose invoice you want to create.
- Click the Create Invoice button.
- Fill in the fields
on the Create Invoice form that appears.
- Specify the
date for the invoice, as follows:
- Select Next Scheduled to create an invoice using the next scheduled date
- Select Other if you want to specify a different date (for example, to reproduce an invoice that you accidentally deleted). If you select Other, specify the invoice date in the date field that becomes available.
- Specify whether to create a new batch for the invoice or add the invoice to an existing invoice batch. If you select Add To An Existing Batch, enter the batch number in the next field (or use the Finder to select the number).
- Specify the date for the invoice, as follows:
- Click Process to create the invoice, or click Cancel if you no longer want to create the invoice.