The Recurring Payables report is a list of the recurring payables that you have set up. It can also show the processing schedule attached to each recurring payable record.
Print this report prior to creating a recurring payable batch to ensure that the information is up to date.
For information on the contents of this report, see Recurring Payables Report — Features.
To print the report
- From the Vendor Reports folder, choose Recurring Payables.
- In the Recurring Payable Code From and To fields, enter the range of codes you want to list in the report.
- In the Vendor Number From and To fields, enter the range of vendors you want to include in the report.
- Select the Show Schedules option if you want to include the schedules for the recurring payables codes that you are listing.
- Select Optional Fields to include optional field information for each recurring payable.
- Click Print.
If printing to a printer, Accounts Payable displays the print destination form to let you confirm your printer selection and change the number of copies to print. Choose OK if the settings are correct; otherwise, choose Cancel or Setup.
If printing to a file, Accounts Payable displays the name of the file, so you can change it or cancel printing.
If printing to the screen (preview), Accounts Payable displays the report. If you want, you can then export it to a file or send it to the printer.
If printing to an e-mail, Accounts Payable displays an e-mail message form for you to fill in, and inserts the report as an attachment when you choose Send.
If printing to a schedule, Accounts Payable displays the Schedule Report form.