The File menu appears in all Accounts Payable program forms. Use its commands as follows:
- Print — In report forms, begins printing the current report. In non-report forms, opens the related report form, for you to make selections to specify the report you want to print.
- Printer Setup — Lets you select the printer or file to which you want to print, or select Preview to print to your screen.
- Customize — Lets you hide fields on a form, depending on the user.
- Import — Lets you enter information about the data you want to import, and import it.
- Export — Lets you enter information about the data to export, and export it.
- Close — Closes the current form.