Select a Print Destination
To choose a default print destination:
- On the Sage 300 ERP
desktop, click File > Print Destination.
- Select one of the following
- Printer— to specify the printer using
the Print Setup command on the File menu of Sage 300 ERP forms.
- Preview— to view reports on the screen.
- File— to export reports to a location
and in a format you specify when you print the report..
- E-mail— to send the report as an attachment
to an e-mail. You must also choose either PDF or RTF format for the attachment.
- Select from the following
paper settings (or leave them blank to select them each time you print).
to print each report using its predefined page orientation (landscape
Paper Size— to
print each report using its predefined paper size (number of lines printed).
A4 in Place of Letter—
to print letter-sized reports on A4-size paper.
- Choose a default paper
size for reports that print on both legal-size and letter (or A4) paper.
- Click OK.