This report lists all transactions recorded for one bank or a range of banks.
You can print the report in one of two report formats:
- Use the Report type to review bank activity for a specified period.
- Use the Worksheet type to enter notes against each printed transaction, and then compare the report to the bank statement.
When to print
Print the report before reconciling a bank account, so that you can easily compare the transactions to your bank statement during reconciliation.
Information printed on the report
- Transaction date.
- Transaction number.
- Source application (AP, AR, UP, CP, BK).
- Payer/Payee number/name.
- Debit/credit amount.
- Current and last closing statement balances.
- Transaction summary for each bank, if you selected the option to print it.