You can print the following reports from Bank Services:
- Bank Entries Posting Journal
- Bank Reconciliation
- Check/Payment Register
- Deposits Status
- G/L Transactions
- Deposit Register
- Deposit Slips (from Receipt Entry in A/R)
- Reconciliation Posting Journal
- Reconciliation Status
- Transaction History Inquiry report
- Transaction Listing
- Transfer Posting Journal
- Withdrawals Status
All reports display:
- Date and time the report was printed.
- Report title.
- Company name, as entered in the Company Profile.
- Page number.
- Selection criteria for the report, if any.
- The number of records printed.
The default report settings for paper size and orientation are set up for printing to a laser printer. On a laser printer, you can print all bank reports on 8½" by 11" paper. You must print all transaction reports, except the Reconciliation Status and Reconciliation Posting Journal report, in landscape orientation. The Reconciliation Status report and the Reconciliation Posting Journal report use portrait orientation.
Reports can be printed collated and double-sided.