This report is a list of all deposits (including transfers) that are currently in transit for the bank account being reconciled.
When to print
- Before posting a bank reconciliation, to maintain an audit record of all deposits that have been printed by the subledgers.
If the report shows any deposits that need to be posted, you should post them before proceeding with bank reconciliation.
Note: The Deposits Status report contains deposit information for the current reconciliation that is not available after you post the reconciliation. Therefore, be sure to print the Deposits Status report before posting a bank reconciliation
You can use the Deposit Register or the Transaction History Inquiry form to look up deposit information for posted reconciliations.
Information printed for each bank
- Deposits are grouped and totaled by status in the functional currency of the bank.
- Totals are given for posted batches and batches.
- If a deposit is not yet posted, zeroes appear in the field.
- A summary by bank at the end of the report gives both functional and source totals for each deposit currency.
- If you selected the Print Deposit Details option, the report includes details for all deposits that have deposit dates in the specified range.
- If you did not select the Print Deposit Details option, only summary information (for example, deposit totals) appear on the report.