The Transaction History Inquiry form lets you:
- Look up payment or receipt transactions originating in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Canadian or US Payroll, or other programs send transactions to Sage 300 ERP Bank Services.
- Look up transactions that you enter in Bank Services.
- Print the results of your inquiry to a report.
The Transaction History form lists transactions by number, and includes the date, description, amount, reconciliation status, reconciliation date, and reconciliation description stored with each transaction.
You can also apply additional criteria to restrict the inquiry to transactions of particular interest to you. For example, you can search for:
- Transactions that have a specified reconciliation status, or you can display transactions regardless of their status.
- Payments or receipts within a range of dates, amounts, or source currencies.
- Receipts for a particular customer or deposit number.