Designate an OFX Transaction as a Bank Entry
- These steps assume that you are using the Reconcile OFX Statement form to reconcile a statement you previously downloaded from your financial institution's Web site.
To designate an OFX transaction as a bank entry:
- On the Reconcile OFX Statements form, highlight the transaction, then click the Bank Entry button.
- In the Transaction Type field, type or select the code for the type of bank entry, or simply enter the general ledger account in the G/L Account field.
- Change the Description and the Reference fields, and add a Comment, if needed.
- If the bank entry is taxable, select the Taxable option, click the Zoom button, then edit the fields on the Taxes form that appears.
- Click Process, and then click Yes in the messages that appear, until you return to the Reconcile OFX Statements form.
The Cleared status for the transaction will be Yes.