This report lists the bank records defined for your company. It includes G/L account and other information about each bank.
The report includes the following information for each bank record:
- Name, address, phone number, fax number, transit number, bank account number, contact name, status (active or inactive).
- Bank G/L account.
- Write-off account.
- Credit card charges G/L account.
- Next deposit number.
- The last reconciliation date for the bank account.
- Last maintained date.
- Errors/write-off spread.
- Rounding account.
- Check information, such as the stock code and type, and the language.
- If the bank is foreign-currency
- The bank's statement currency.
- The currency codes (with descriptions) used by the bank.
- The default check rate type and deposit rate type.
- The General Ledger accounts for exchange gains and losses.
Print the Banks report after you add, change, or delete bank records.