Complete the following steps to test a 1D move in Measurement & Automation Explorer (MAX):
- Launch MAX.
- Expand Devices and Interfaces in the configuration tree.
- Expand NI–Motion Devices, and then select the item for the appropriate motion device.
- Click Initialize.
- Expand Interactive in the configuration tree and select 1-D Interactive.
- Select the Main tab.
- Change the number in Target Position to a number that is different from the one under Current Trajectory Data.
- Click Apply.
- Click Start. The motor moves to the target position.
- Repeat these steps for each remaining axis.