Changing the Board ID for Your Controller
Complete the following steps to change the board ID for your motion controller:
- Launch Measurement & Automation Explorer (MAX).
- Expand Devices and Interfaces in the configuration tree.
- Expand NIMotion Devices, and then right-click the appropriate device.
- Click Change Board ID, and follow the prompts.
- Reboot the motion control system.
If the motion controller is installed in your local machine, reboot that machine. If the motion controller is installed in a remote system, reboot the remote system.