Adding Axes to Vector Spaces
Complete the following steps to add an axis to a vector space:
- Launch Measurement & Automation Explorer (MAX).
- Expand Devices and Interfaces in the configuration tree.
- Expand NI–Motion Devices, and then expand the item for the appropriate motion controller.
- Select Default xxxx Settings.
- Click the Vector Spaces tab. MAX displays a list of available vector spaces.
- Right-click the appropriate vector space, select Add Axis, and select the axis you want to add. Repeat this step until you have added all axes you want to include in the vector space.