F.9 3.0 Alpha 1
Released on July 14th, 2013
F.9.1 Release Notes
F.9.1.1 Known Issues
- The POSIX build is currently broken
- LangDLL doesn't display localized language name with Unicode false
- FileRead may return '?' for MBCS letters with Unicode true
F.9.2.1 Major Changes
- Default verbosity is /V3 without logo, MakeNSISW still uses /V4.
- ManifestSupportedOS added support for the Windows 8.1 GUID and it is set by default to avoid GetVersionEx compatibility behavior.
F.9.2.2 Minor Changes
- Fixed !finalize %1
- Fixed !searchparse (bug #1073)
- Made installers always respect /S on command line, even when installer file can't be read (bug #1076)
- Minor MakeNSISW fixes and tweaks
- Added Zip2Exe Unicode checkbox