F.8 3.0 Alpha 2
Released on December 24th, 2013
F.8.1 Release Notes
It's the holiday gift you've been waiting for!
F.8.1.1 Known Issues
- The POSIX build is getting much closer, but still currently broken
- LangDLL doesn't display localized language name with Unicode false
F.8.2.1 Major Changes
- !include defaults to UTF-8 after
- Preprocessor does not parse all branches and will not validate code that is never executed (bug #1086)
F.8.2.2 Minor Changes
- FileRead in Unicode installers can handle DBCS, conversion output is limited to UCS-2.
- FileRead in Unicode installers now uses the Unicode replacement character (U+FFFD) for invalid characters and not '?'.
- FileReadByte no longer performs a Unicode conversion on non-ASCII characters
- Windows 8.1 & 2012R2 support in WinVer.nsh
- Fixed !define Unicode null terminator bug (bug #1079)
- Unicode stubs create WCHAR richedit controls (bug #1080)
- Fixed MakeNSISW default pushbutton and tab order
- Fixed incorrect page count in compiler statistics