How to Update a Custom Inspection Interface
Complete the following steps to configure the Update Inspection UI step:
- In the Step Name control, enter a descriptive name for the step.
- If the selected custom Inspection Interface VI contains executable code, enable the Run the VI After Updating Indicators control to run the code when the step executes.
- Select the Inspection Interface indicator you want to update from the Inspection Interface Indicators table.
- Select the Operation you want to use to update the indicator.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for each additional indicator you want to update.
- Click OK to add the step to the inspection.