|2.0.5:||NOT RELEASED YET
- Avoid malloc(0) in patiencediff, which is non-portable.
(Martin Pool, #331095)
- Concurrent autopacking is more resilient to already-renamed pack files.
If we find that a file we are about to obsolete is already obsoleted, we
do not try to rename it, and we leave the file in obsolete_packs.
The code is also fault tolerant if a file goes missing, assuming that
another process already removed the file.
(John Arbash Meinel, Gareth White, #507557)
- Cope with the lockdir held/info file being empty, which seems to
happen fairly often if the process is suddenly interrupted while taking
(Martin Pool, #185103)
- Give the warning about potentially slow cross-format fetches much
earlier on in the fetch operation. Don’t show this message during
upgrades, and show the correct format indication for remote
(Martin Pool, #456077, #515356, #513157)
- Handle renames correctly when there are files or directories that
differ only in case. (Chris Jones, Martin Pool, #368931)
- Fixed CHM generation by moving the NEWS section template into
a separate file. (Ian Clatworthy, #524184)
- If bzr push --create-prefix triggers an unexpected NoSuchFile
error, report that error rather than failing with an unhelpful
(Andrew Bennetts, #423563)
- Running bzr command without any arguments now shows bzr
version number along with rest of the help text.
(Parth Malwankar, #369501)
- Use osutils.O_NOINHERIT for some files on win32 to avoid PermissionDenied
(Inada Naoki, #524560)
- Added location-alias help topic.
(Andrew Bennetts, #337834)