This release candidate has a few minor bug fixes, and some regression fixes for Windows.
- bzr upgrade on remote branches accessed via bzr:// and bzr+ssh:// now works. (Andrew Bennetts)
- Change the get_format_description() strings for RepositoryFormatKnitPack5 et al to be single line messages. (Aaron Bentley)
- Fix for a regression on Win32 where we would try to call os.listdir() on a file and not catch the exception properly. (Windows raises a different exception.) This would manifest in places like bzr rm file or bzr switch. (Mark Hammond, John Arbash Meinel)
- Inventory.copy() was failing to set the revision property for the root entry. (Jelmer Vernooij)
- sftp transport: added missing FileExists case to _translate_io_exception (Christophe Troestler, #123475)
- The help for bzr ignored now suggests bzr ls --ignored for scripting use. (Robert Collins, #3834)
- The default annotate logic will now always assign the last-modified value of a line to one of the revisions that modified it, rather than a merge revision. This would happen when both sides claimed to have modified the line resulting in the same text. The choice is arbitrary but stable, so merges in different directions will get the same results. (John Arbash Meinel, #232188)