Notes When Upgrading
- Release 0.15rc2 of bzr changes the bzr init-repo command to
default to --trees instead of --no-trees.
Existing shared repositories are not affected.
- New merge-directive command to generate machine- and human-readable
merge requests. (Aaron Bentley)
- New submit: revision specifier makes it easy to diff against the
common ancestor with the submit location (Aaron Bentley)
- Added support for Putty’s SSH implementation. (Dmitry Vasiliev)
- Added bzr status --versioned to report only versioned files,
not unknowns. (Kent Gibson)
- Merge now autodetects the correct line-ending style for its conflict
markers. (Aaron Bentley)
- Refactored SSH vendor registration into SSHVendorManager class.
- New --numbered-dirs option to bzr selftest to use
numbered dirs for TestCaseInTempDir. This is default behavior
on Windows. Anyone can force named dirs on Windows
with --no-numbered-dirs. (Alexander Belchenko)
- Fix RevisionSpec_revid to handle the Unicode strings passed in
from the command line. (Marien Zwart, #90501)
- Fix TreeTransform._iter_changes when both the source and
destination are missing. (Aaron Bentley, #88842)
- Fix commit of merges with symlinks in dirstate trees.
- Switch the bzr init-repo default from –no-trees to –trees.
(Wouter van Heyst, #53483)