- Handle the case when you delete a file, and then rename another file
on top of it. Also handle the case of bzr rm --keep foo. bzr
status should show the removed file and an unknown file in its
place. (John Arbash Meinel, #109993)
- Bundles properly read and write revision properties that have an
empty value. And when the value is not ASCII.
(John Arbash Meinel, #109613)
- Fix the bzr commit message to be in text mode.
(Alexander Belchenko, #110901)
- Also handle when you rename a file and create a file where it used
to be. (John Arbash Meinel, #110256)
- WorkingTree4._iter_changes should not descend into unversioned
directories. (John Arbash Meinel, #110399)