- Fix failure to commit a merge in a checkout. (Martin Pool,
Robert Collins, Erik Bågfors, #43959)
- Nicer messages from ‘commit’ in the case of renames, and correct
messages when a merge has occured. (Robert Collins, Martin Pool)
- Separate functionality from assert statements as they are skipped in
optimized mode of python. Add the same check to pending merges.
(Olaf Conradi, #44443)
- Do not show the None revision in output of bzr ancestry. (Olaf Conradi)
- Add info on standalone branches without a working tree.
(Olaf Conradi, #44155)
- Fix bug in knits when raising InvalidRevisionId. (Olaf Conradi, #44284)
- Make editor invocation comply with Debian Policy. First check
environment variables VISUAL and EDITOR, then try editor from
alternatives system. If that all fails, fall back to the pre-defined
list of editors. (Olaf Conradi, #42904)
- New ‘register-branch’ command registers a public branch into
Launchpad.net, where it can be associated with bugs, etc.
(Martin Pool, Bjorn Tillenius, Robert Collins)
- New public api in InventoryEntry - describe_change(old, new) which
provides a human description of the changes between two old and
new. (Robert Collins, Martin Pool)
- Fix test case for bzr info in upgrading a standalone branch to metadir,
uses bzrlib api now. (Olaf Conradi)