- If a traceback occurs, users are now asked to report the bug
through Launchpad (https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr/), rather than
by mail to the mailing list.
- Fix Makefile rules for doc generation. (Ian Clatworthy, #175207)
- Give more feedback during long http downloads by making readv deliver data
as it arrives for urllib, and issue more requests for pycurl. High latency
networks are better handled by urllib, the pycurl implementation give more
feedback but also incur more latency.
(Vincent Ladeuil, #173010)
- Implement _make_parents_provider on RemoteRepository, allowing generating
bundles against branches on a smart server. (Andrew Bennetts, #147836)
- Improved user guide. (Ian Clatworthy)
- The single-page quick reference guide is now available as a PDF.
- readv urllib http implementation is now a real iterator above the
underlying socket and deliver data as soon as it arrives. ‘get’ still
wraps its output in a StringIO.