Editing an Associated Tunnel Profile
There are two ways you can edit a tunnel profile that you have associated with your Xstart profile. You can select and edit the tunnel profile using Connectivity Secure Shell. For more information, see Configuring Tunnel Profiles.
Tip: You can override some tunnel profile parameters instead of editing the tunnel profile itself. For more information, see Overriding Tunnel Profile Connection Parameters.
You can also perform tunnel profile-related modifications from within Xstart, whether you want to associate a different tunnel with your Xstart profile or edit the tunnel profile that is currently associated with your Xstart profile.
To edit tunnel profiles with Xstart:
- In the Xstart window, click the Open button and select the profile you want to edit.
- In the Startup area, click Settings.
- In the Xstart Settings dialog box, click the Security tab.
- In the Secure Shell area, click Properties. The Secure Shell Configuration dialog box opens.
- To specify the tunnel profile you want to use to establish the Secure Shell tunnel for the session, do one of the following:
- Type the name of the tunnel profile (profilename.csp) into the CSS Tunnel Profile box.
- Click Browse to select from a list of your tunnel profiles. Click Open.
- If you have not yet created the tunnel profile, click Create. The Add New Tunnel dialog opens. For more information on creating a Tunnel profile, see Creating Tunnel Profiles.
- Click OK.