Configuring Tunnel Profiles
The Tunnel Profile dialog box lets you edit tunnel configuration settings. The settings are grouped into three categories:
Connection These settings let you specify information about the host to which you want to connect. You can also specify display and communication settings, environment variables, remote tasks, exit settings and trace settings.
Port Forwarding These settings let you specify hosts and configure listening and destination ports, and connection types for incoming and outgoing port forwarding. You can also specify settings for X11 port forwarding.
To modify tunnel profile settings:
- In the Connectivity Secure Shell Management Console, open the Tunnels folder and click Connections. The three-paned Connection window is displayed.
- Click the Open Tunnel button in the top pane. The Open Tunnel dialog box opens.
- Select the tunnel profile you want to configure and click the Edit Tunnel Info button. The Tunnel Profile dialog box opens displaying the setting categories in the left pane.
Tip: Remember that some tunnel profiles may be referenced by other applications such as HostExplorer or Exceed. If that is the case, consider creating a new tunnel profile.
- Select the setting group you want to modify and make the necessary changes. Repeat for each group as required.
- For additional information on a particular setting, refer to the following topics: