How to grant, deny, or revoke permissions on multiple objects to a user-defined role (Enterprise Manager)
To grant, deny, or revoke permissions on multiple objects to a user-defined role
- Expand a server group, and then expand a server.
- Expand Databases, and then expand the database to which the role belongs.
- Click Roles.
- In the details pane, right-click the user-defined role to which permissions will be granted, denied, or revoked, and then click Properties.
- Under Names, click Permissions.
- Click List all objects, and then select the permission to grant, deny, or revoke on each object.
A checkmark indicates a granted permission; an 'X' indicates a denied permission; and an empty box indicates a revoked permission. Only permissions applicable to the object are listed.