SQL Server Setup Help
Note To run the SQL Server Upgrade Wizard, you must have an instance of Microsoft® SQL Server™ 2000 already installed on your computer.
To edit the default database configuration
- In the Database Creation dialog box of the SQL Server Upgrade Wizard, click Edit.
- Click Advanced to view object details and drive summaries.
- In the Proposed database layout box, double-click a database file.
- Change any database file attributes, and then click OK.
- View the changes to the drive summary.
- When all changes have been made, click Accept to save the database configuration.