SQL Server Setup Help
To allow access by granting permissions (on an object)
- Expand a server group, and then expand a server.
- Expand Databases, and then expand the database to which the object belongs.
- Depending on the type of object, click one of the following:
- Stored Procedures
- In the details pane, right-click the object on which to grant permissions, point to All Tasks, and then click Manage Permissions.
- Click List all users/user-defined database roles/public, and then select the permission to grant each user.
A check indicates a granted permission. Only permissions applicable to the object are listed.