The new persistence feature added with LogExpert 1.2 allows you to restore the state of work with LogExpert. The following data is saved in/restored from the persistence file:
· Bookmarks and bookmark comments
· Added rowheights ("blank lines" added with the Enter key)
· Tab name
· Current selected line
· Scroll position
· Follow tail state (on/off)
· Filter window state (on/off/advanced) and size
· Bookmark window state (on/off) and size
· Filter settings
· All filter tabs
So make shure to enable the automatic persistence saving in the settings to get most fun with LogExpert.
When loading a log file LogExpert looks for the appropriate persistence file too. If found, it will be loaded and used. You can choose a location for the persistence files in the settings.