Use a picture in a chart
With this procedure, you can use a picture for the data markers in column, bar, area, bubble, 3-D line, and filled radar charts.
- Click the chart item that you want to use a picture for.
- Click the arrow next to Fill Color , click Fill Effects, and then click the Picture tab.
- To specify a picture, click Select Picture.
- In the Look in box, click the drive, folder, or Internet location that contains the picture, and then double-click the picture you want.
- On the Picture tab, select the options you want.
Note The Fill Effects command is not available for 2-D line, scatter, or unfilled radar chart markers. To use a picture for data markers in these chart types, select the picture in a picture editing program, click Copy (Edit menu), switch to Microsoft Graph or double-click the Microsoft Graph chart, click the data series, and then click Paste (Edit menu).