You can create a Quick-Key to act as a shortcut for text and commands.
To create a Quick-Key:
- On the Options menu, click Quick-Keys. The Quick-Key Editor dialog box opens.
- In the Quick-Key Name box, type a name for the Quick-Key.
- In the Function Group list, select a function group.
- In the Function list box, select the individual function you want to apply to Quick-Key and click Append Function. The function is displayed in the Assigned Quick-Key String field.
- Repeat the previous step until you have appended all the desired functions.
- Click Set to implement the Quick-Key.
- Click Save to save the Quick-Key to a Quick-Key file.
When creating Quick-Keys, be sure to include a timing delay. This delay allows the Auto Start Quick-Key to run when host data is received from a new session. To add a delay, click Pause on the Function menu, and then click Append Function.