Customizing the Track Menu
You can customize the Track menu in two steps: first, you map it to a mouse action, and then you assign functions. In the following procedure, you map the Track menu to appear when you right-click the mouse button.
To map the Track menu to the mouse:
- On the Options menu, click Session Properties. The Session Profile dialog box opens.
- Expand the Mouse folder and click the General category.
- In the Mouse Action list, click Right Single Click.
- In the Function Group list, click System Commands.
- In the Function list, click Show-Track-Menu.
- Click Set.
With the menu mapped to a mouse action, you can now use the following procedure to customize the menu.
To customize the Track menu: