Open or work with files and messages in the results window
When you right-click an item in the Microsoft Windows Desktop Search results window, you see the same options as when you right-click an item in Windows Explorer or your e-mail program.
- Right-click an e-mail message to open, reply, forward, delete, or move that message. You can also search for messages in the same conversation, or for messages with the same author or date.
- Right-click a Microsoft Windows media file (.wma) to play the file, add it to a playlist, and more. When you select more than one music or video file, your selections can be played as a single playlist.
- Drag files or Microsoft Outlook items from the search results window, just like you would in Windows Explorer or Outlook.
- These options are available only for e-mail items from your default e-mail program. For example, if your default e-mail program is Microsoft Outlook, these options are available when you right-click an Outlook message, but not when you right-click a Microsoft Outlook Express message.
- To move sequentially through the Windows Desktop Search results window, press CTRL+TAB.