Automatically show all detail data
- Click the title bar of the PivotTable list.
- On the PivotTable list toolbar, click Commands and Options , and then click the Behavior tab.
- Set Expand details by default to Always.
- To hide detail data for all items, select Never in the Expand details by default list. If you set Expand details by default to Automatic, data from tabular sources will be expanded by default, but data from OLAP databases will be hidden.
- To automatically show all items in a PivotTable list, on the Behavior tab, set Expand items by default to Always.
- If detail data is not available, changing the Expand details by default setting has no effect.