Remove filters to display all data in a PivotTable list
When items in a field are hidden by filtering a field or filtering by selection, the arrow in the field label is blue. When items are hidden by filtering for top or bottom values, the filtered field displays a funnel image to the left of the arrow.
- Do one of the following:
- Click the AutoFilter button on the PivotTable list toolbar so that the button is not selected.
Note If you click AutoFilter again to turn filtering back on, the previously set filters will be reapplied.
- Click the blue arrow of the field from which you want to remove the filter.
- Select the (All) check box and click OK.
- Select the field from which you want to remove conditional filtering.
- Click Show Top/Bottom Items on the PivotTable list toolbar, and then click Show All.
Note If you don't want to retain your filters, make sure the AutoFilter button is not selected before you start selecting items to filter. If the button is not selected, selecting new items to filter automatically turns filtering on and removes your former filter settings.