|How does SendGuard work?|
SendGuard checks your outgoing emails to ensure that they are going to the correct people with all the required information.
SendGuard's 6 built-in "Guards" will check your emails as you are writing them and before you send them out.
- Attachment Guard: Warns you if you have forgotten to attach
a file that needed to be sent with the email. It assumes that you probably
meant to attach a file if your email includes words such as "attach"
or "include". You can configure the list of words that will trigger
- Subject Guard: Warns you if you have accidentally left
the Subject of an email blank (which can get your emails blocked by SPAM filters)
- Reply Guard: Ensures that you do a Reply or Reply to All
- Account Guard: (If you have multiple email accounts setup
in Outlook) Ensures that you use the correct email account for each person
- Automatic Delay (Bad-Mood Guard): Automatically delays
your emails by a preset time in case you need to change it (for those times
when your mood has resulted in undiplomatic replies)
- Send Confirm: Gets confirmation from you before sending our emails to all or selected recipients. Can also be set to warn if number of recipients on the email exceeds a user defined quantity.
Copyright © 2014
Standss (South Pacific) Limited.
All rights reserved.
Didn't find what you
were looking for or having suggestions?