On the Hardware tab, do one of the following:
- Select an existing hardware asset from the Hardware Asset table.
- Create a new hardware asset by completing the following steps:
- Click Add.
- Enter the name of the new hardware asset in the Name field.
- Select a resource descriptor from the drop-down list or enter new resource descriptor information for the new hardware asset in the Resource Descriptor field.
- Enter a description for the new hardware asset in the Description field.
- Click Save IVI Configuration at the top of the configuration view to save the new hardware asset configuration. If you decide not to save your changes, click Revert to revert to the previous configuration.