This table contains the list of configurable settings published by the software module. The table contains the following fields:
- Name–Enter the name of a new configurable setting you want to create.
- Software Module Key–Enter a string for the software module to use to identify the internal software element to which the configurable setting applies.
- Type–Select the data type of the associated setting.
- Default Value–Enter the default value of the setting.
- Required–Specify whether the setting is required or optional for this software module.
- Description–Enter the description of the selected initial setting.