Contains a list of attribute value settings applied at initialization. Use Copy to copy settings from the Configurable Settings list. Click Remove to remove settings from this list.
The table contains the following fields:
- Name–A read-only field containing the name of the setting.
- Type–A read-only field containing the data type of the attribute of the selected setting.
- Channel–Use this field to specify the channel to which you want to apply the initial settings at the initialization. If you would like to apply the initial settings to all channels, leave this field empty.
- Value–Contains the initial value that is applied to the attribute at initialization. You can edit the initial value in this field.
- Description–A read-only field containing the description of the selected initial setting.
|Note Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are editable.|