Contains the list of settings for which you can set the initial values. To apply these values at initialization, you must add attributes from the Configurable Settings list to the Initial Settings list using the Add () button.
The table contains the following fields:
- Name–A read-only field containing the name of the setting.
- Type–A read-only field containing the data type of the attribute of the selected setting.
- Default Value–A read-only field containing the default value of the attribute.
- Required–A read-only field that specifies whether the setting is required or optional for this driver session. If the setting is required, it cannot be removed.
- Description–A read-only field containing the description of the selected initial setting.
|Note If the driver does not define configurable initial settings, the list will be empty.|