You should have:
- Window's Administrator authority to install LANSA Client.
- On the host to which you will be connecting, LANSA for iSeries or Visual LANSA, at versions compatible with this version of LANSA Client.
If you are a new LANSA user, you will find instructions for installing LANSA on systems that will be host to this version of LANSA Client in the or You will find a copy of these guides with the LANSA Online guides.
- TCP/IP configured to connect to your host.
- A LANSA Client license on the host, either a single or multiple seat license, as appropriate. (Note that a temporary LANSA Client license is automatically provided when LANSA is installed on an IBM i .)
- Any EPCs (Expedited Program Changes) that may be required should already be installed. A list of EPCs is available at LANSA's web site: www.lansa.com/support
- Optional: A version of Crystal Reports ™ that is compatible with the LANSA Client software. We recommend a version of Crystal Reports as per the supported platforms document on the LANSA web site.