Assuming all the prerequisites as described in the configuration manual are met, the following native OpenHoldem symbols will be available to your bot for use in its logic processing. The appropriate use of these symbols in opponent modeling is beyond the scope of this document, but plenty of references can be found on the Internet with a Google search.
All the symbols below are available both for cash games and for tournaments (SNG, MTT). OpenHoldem will automatically adapt the database-queries for your game-type and provide the right stats. All stats can be accessed in 3 different ways:
- for the chair of the aggressor, e.g. pt_icon_raischair. This situation is one of the most common needs for PokerTracker stats.
- for a single opponent headsup, e.g. pt_icon_headsup
- to identify certain players by their preflop-position use the postfixes smallblind, bigblind, dealer, cutoff, user.
- besides of that you can use firstcaller, lastcaller and firstraiser. They work for the current orbit only.
- by chair number, e.g pt_icon0..pt_icon9: this is more complex and less convenient than both methods above, but you get the ability to build any advanced stat on your own as long as you are able to identify the chair of your villain.
- You need to use the prefix “pt_”.
- Then add the symbol name.
- Finally add one of those postfix: