The code that adds a lightweight polyline to the drawing calls a function named vla-addLightweightPolyline. Not only is that a lengthy term to write, but there are several functions whose names begin with vla-add that you will use to create entities. Rather than consulting a manual to look up the function name every time you create a program, let VLISP help.
- Enter the following
on a blank line:
- Press CTRL + SHIFT + SPACEBAR.
- Scroll through the list until you find vla-addLightweightPolyline.
- Double-click on vla-addLightweightPolyline.
- Choose the Help button in the Symbol Service
dialog box. (For ActiveX® functions,
you will be directed to the ActiveX and VBA Reference.)
- Delete the changes you made to gpdraw.lsp; these were for demonstration purposes only. Also, close the Symbol Service and Apropos windows.